Tuesday 14 September 2010

It's the motion picture event of your generation, apparently



Love 'em or hate 'em, there's no denying that the Harry Potter films have kept the industry alive in this country (not to mention enabling our collection of razzled old thesps the opportunity to get their rounds in at the bar). The last one's soon to arrive apparently, and of course, it's "darker than any of the ones that have gone before" (copyright every Harry Potter film that has gone before). I gave up with them years ago, being a grown man. But I did read all of the books. And I can't for the life of me remember what happened in the last one. I'm sure all the fans can, though... which begs the question why would they want to sit through two films to find out what they already know? Still, what do I know, I'm a cynical old tosser.

No comments: