Saturday 25 June 2011

Apologies...

The last couple of posts have been shocking - badly laid out, no pictures where there were supposed to be pictures etc. I've gone back and sorted them out now. Whaddya mean you can't see any difference? Cheeky sods.
Anyway, the reason for this sudden dip in quality was a new phone - gone is my cheapo Android job which did at least have a "Blogger" app - in its place is a swanky Apple number, you know the sort. Personally I'd have rather had a swanky Android phone, but perhaps surprisingly, Apple were doing the best deal at the time, so Apple it was. (It's very nice, by the way - I'm certainly not complaining).
The only problem is that I can't seem to find an app for blogging. It's probably some political thing (Blogger being Google and Apple being the evil Nazis of doom, apparently), but can anyone help point me in the right direction? Just a name would do...
In the meantime I'll only be updating this Blog via the tried and trusted method of switching my PC on.

No comments: