Sunday 17 October 2010

Jane Merrow at the Fantastic Films Fest in Manchester

Hi, I attended this weekend's films do in Manchester on Saturday, where I got the opportunity to meet Norman J Warren (Satan's Slave, Inseminoid etc), Francoise Pascal (Incense For The Damned, Burke and Hare) and Jim Groom (Revenge Of Billy The Kid). There were others there but sadly I was on a very tight schedule, however I did get the chance to sit in on a Q&A session with Jane Merrow, 60s starlet who featured in Night Of The Big Heat and Hands Of The Ripper amongst many others. And this was the one opportunity I got to whip my camera out, so here's some pics of the still very glamorous Jane being lightly grilled by Hammer aficionado Wayne Kinsey...
(Apologies for the shit quality of the pics)




No comments: