Saturday 23 October 2010

Bear Scary director is a killer B

As part of a Halloween horror night in London where they'll be showing post modern US classic Scream, long-time BHF blog favourite Dan Brownlie's short films will be making appearance as support features. Or as he puts it: "Oh my god, I've actually done it, my films are running as a B movie!!!!!"
You can find out more here: http://screamsociety.eventbrite.com/
Of course, as all Brit horror aficionados know, that effectively means that his films are as good as The Wicker Man, which itself was a supporting feature way back in the early 70s, yet is now regarded as "The Citizen Kane Of Horror Movies" (by whom I'm not too sure, but it is now set down in law that if you mention TWM, you have to say this).

And to whet your appetites, here's Dan's latest micro horror, which certainly gave me the willies...

No comments: