Thursday 29 March 2012

Memorabilia this weekend has some big Brit horror stars

Will you be at this weekend's Memorabilia show at the Birmingham NEC? Petrol rationing permitting, I will be - and I'm planning to take the opportunity to meet up with a few big stars while I'm there. Why not join me? I'll be the confused-looking tall chap with the old skool reporters notebook and "proper" big camera (it makes me look more important).
This year's Expo's guests include two actors who I really hope I'll be able to at least say hello to, namely...

This guy, the ever-dependable Robin Askwith, and this lady...
...the ever-amazing Madeleine Smith.
Other names attending include Ron Moody, Mark Lester, Yvonne Monlaur, Jenny Hanley, Yvonne Romain, Francoise Pascal (I've met her before, she's brill), Jacqueline Pearce, and even a Doctor Who in the portly form of Colin Baker!
Should be a laugh, if nothing else... and just to prove that waving a card with the words British Horror Films website on it can yield some results, here's a picture of a chubby-looking me from last year, with Hammer starlet Mary Collinson...
Why wear a normal t-shirt when you can swan about looking like a gay sailor? That's what I always say. That t-shirt's gone in the bin.
More information here:
http://www.memorabilia.co.uk/birmingham/guests/mediaguests/
And if you do go, and you do see me, please say hello. I'll be all on my own!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الحمام بالدمام

jhon martu said...

Are you confronting any problem with Binance exchange account? If you want to eliminate this problem in a hassle-free and secure manner, you can contact the well-elite advisors by dialing Binance phone number which is accessible around the clock. You can always get the best advice from the advisors who have knowledge and can give you the Binance Customer Support Number finest solutions related to all your queries. Reach them for better services and also, to save your time along with availing verified process directly from the professionals.

خدمات منزلية said...

تسليك مجاري
تسليك مجاري
تسليك مجاري
تعقيم منازل

Unknown said...

Will you be at this end of the week's Memorabilia show at the Birmingham NEC? Petroleum proportioning allowing, I will be - and I'm wanting to make a move to get together with a couple of huge stars while I'm there. Why not go along with me? I'll be the confounded looking tall chap with the old skool correspondents journal and "legitimate" large camera (it makes me look more significant).
how much does a uncontested divorce cost in virginia

franklinfred408 said...

sex crime lawyer
sex crime attorney