Thursday, 29 March 2012

Memorabilia this weekend has some big Brit horror stars

Will you be at this weekend's Memorabilia show at the Birmingham NEC? Petrol rationing permitting, I will be - and I'm planning to take the opportunity to meet up with a few big stars while I'm there. Why not join me? I'll be the confused-looking tall chap with the old skool reporters notebook and "proper" big camera (it makes me look more important).
This year's Expo's guests include two actors who I really hope I'll be able to at least say hello to, namely...

This guy, the ever-dependable Robin Askwith, and this lady...
...the ever-amazing Madeleine Smith.
Other names attending include Ron Moody, Mark Lester, Yvonne Monlaur, Jenny Hanley, Yvonne Romain, Francoise Pascal (I've met her before, she's brill), Jacqueline Pearce, and even a Doctor Who in the portly form of Colin Baker!
Should be a laugh, if nothing else... and just to prove that waving a card with the words British Horror Films website on it can yield some results, here's a picture of a chubby-looking me from last year, with Hammer starlet Mary Collinson...
Why wear a normal t-shirt when you can swan about looking like a gay sailor? That's what I always say. That t-shirt's gone in the bin.
More information here:
http://www.memorabilia.co.uk/birmingham/guests/mediaguests/
And if you do go, and you do see me, please say hello. I'll be all on my own!